June to September. (Tuesdays to Saturdays) - 11am to 5pm - 30 hours per week.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Digital Photography & Photoshop editing.
- Writing descriptive content & posting edited images to the Web.
- Schedule and manually post content onto social networks.
- Maintaining our social media.
- Answering phones and helping staff in retail store as required.
Candidate should have the following characteristics:
- Initiative, drive, creativity, and a collaborative working style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media tools, and data management.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills – friendliness
Knowledge of Wordpress and Hootsuite an asset.
Fluent in all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.