The City of Toronto is convening a group of experts on how technology can be leveraged to advance our economy. We are providing 3 separate forums for businesses to understand how innovation and technology are transforming Toronto’s economy and what resources are available for organizations to better navigate these changes.
Three information and discussion sessions will be held as follows:
Wednesday, July 11th - 10:00am-12:00pm -- Scarborough Civic Centre Library
Thursday, July 12th - 10:00am-12:00pm – Richview Library (Etobicoke)
Wednesday, July 18th - 10:00am-12:00pm -- North York Central Library
Opening Remarks by Councillor Michael Thompson, Chair of the City of Toronto Economic Development Committee.
- Vision for a smarter city – not just the technology, but citizen engagement and well-being at its core: Sidewalk Labs
- Trending topics businesses should know about and how organizations are responding: Data Science, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Cybersecurity: IBM Canada
- Not your traditional Library: Providing access to resources and services to help businesses and entrepreneurs navigate a changing digital landscape: Toronto Public Library
- Helping Main Street Go Digital: Digital Main Street
- Regional Innovation Centres as global platforms: MaRS
Q&A and interactive discussion
Please click on the above links in order to register for any of the three sessions