- Stages 1 and 2 will be completed on 24-hour basis, Monday through Friday.
- Stage 3 will be completed between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
What to Expect
- Overnight construction activity can be expected, including:
- noise from construction surface equipment, including generators and hydraulic pumps
- noise from truck activity
- site lighting from the shaft and site trailer
- The site trailer will remain at the Taunton Rd site for the duration of the work (stages 1 through 3).
- Pedestrians will be re-routed around the construction zone for safety; however, access to Eglinton Avenue East will not be impacted.
- Signage will be placed to advise pedestrians of any changes.
- Pedestrians can expect some delays when travelling through the work zone.
- As always, please take care when travelling near work sites.
- During stages 1 and 2, pedestrians will be rerouted around the Brownlow Ave site; access to 223 Eglinton Ave E will be maintained.
- Upon completion of stage 3, in approximately early May 2018, the Taunton site will be demobilized and closed.
Sign up for e-mail updates at www.thecrosstown.ca/sign-up or download the aCrosstown traffic app to get real-time traffic and transit information for the Eglinton corridor.