We’re excited to launch our first Virtual Scavenger Hunt from Oct 15 to Nov 12!
Join us between October 15 and November 12 for a fun Virtual Scavenger Hunt. Our event is designed to engage families in our local community to work together to thrive and support each other!
Contests, prizes, special deals from our local businesses and services will be revealed as you play.
? Additionally, entrants will also have four chances (1 per draw) to win up to $250 MPV Dollars, redeemable at most of our member businesses. ?
How to Play our Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Visit Mount Pleasant Village between October 15 and November 12 to play a fun virtual hunt, as part of the Stayeh!cation Program. To install and use the scavenger hunt program follow these steps:
- Download and install the app Virtuality here (iOS) and here (Android)
- Collect all 11 virtual items in Mount Pleasant Village
- Wait for the congratulatory banner to appear
- Enter your ballot details
While You’re at It
- Have fun with all the virtual objects you are collecting, screenshot them, share with friend and family
- Explore all the deals and helpful information in our digital magazine by tapping on the Mount Pleasant logo in the app
- Don’t forget to tag us at #MountPleasantVillageBIA in all your fun photos.
Contest & Prizes
We’re happy to announce that Scholars Education Centre (583 Mount Pleasant Rd) is the sponsor for our prizes! Scholars Education Centre is an important partner in our community, providing educational programs and tutoring for grade levels starting in Kindergarten.
All eligible ballots will be entered into draws for MPV dollars on Oct 29 (1 draw for $150), Nov 5 (1 draw for $150), and Nov 12 (1 draw for $150, and 1 grand prize draw for $250). Non-winning ballots will be carried forward to the following week’s draw.