Pull out your flannel and brush up on your pumpkin carving skills… The Mount Pleasant Village Harvest Fair is back!
The Merchants of Mount Pleasant Village are thrilled to present the 12th annual Harvest Fair taking place on Saturday, September 23rd, from 10am to 4pm on Mount Pleasant Road between Eglinton and Davisville Avenues. Come kick off autumn with us!
The Harvest Fair will transform Mount Pleasant into an autumnal wonderland, complete with hay bales and pumpkins galore! This family-friendly event will see the return of Harvest Fair activities as well as new and exciting additions! Many businesses will be offering samples, sales, and workshops, so get ready to explore all that Mount Pleasant Village has to offer!
Four main areas of entertainment, check them out!
Right off on Eglinton Ave & Mount Pleasant Rd, enjoy music, caricaturist and satisfy your sweet tooth with Sweet Cultura treats right here too!
Soudan Ave & Mount Pleasant Rd
- MUSIC: The Don Valley Stompers, Beyond Melodies & Executive Decision
- Face painting going for the day sponsored by Elegance Eyewear Boutique.
- Kids activities by Elegance Eyewear Boutique.
Hillsdale Rd & Mount Pleasant Rd
The kids’ perfect place!
- Come join Mabel’s Fables on their 35th Anniversary for a full day of entertainment!
- Starting the day with Pete the Cat, then singalong “Peanut Butter & Jelly” with Randi and Sharon (yes, from Sharon, Lois & Bram) and stay for THREE storytimes!
- Check out more kids’ activities at the Scholars‘ tent. Thank you for sponsoring such a great event!
- And don’t forget to stop by Manor United Church
- PLUS Arts & crafts table!
Belsize Dr & Mount Pleasant Rd
Get your skills going…
- Get dancing with Happy Feet
- Lots of pumpkin carving and decor
- Mosaic class by MMMosaics (from At Origin Coffee)
- Bouncy castle
- And DJ Disco guaranteeing some fun tunes for the entire family!
At 522 Mount Pleasant Rd
- MORE Music with The Pepper Shakers
- Photo booth for some very Fall and cool photos!
- Find the best organic skincare at Caley-Beth
- Keep in the know with all the neighbourhood happening with SEDRA (South Eglinton and Davisville Residents Association)
What else to Expect at the Harvest Fair?
Over 30 businesses with samples, sidewalk sale, exclusive tours and food specially for the Harvest Fair!
Check out some examples below:
- Turkish Sand Coffee by Well and Better Coffee.
- FREE popsicles at Durant Sessions
- Sampling beer by Granite Brewery.
- FREE popcorn at a couple of locations
- Sidewalk sale featuring all your favourite businesses like Healthwinds Spa and Creative Clay Studio
- Food and drink samples from ITS Tea, The Chef Upstairs, Foxies Bakeshop and other delicious restaurants
- Test your coordination with exciting games at Uptown Chiropractic between 12:30-4
- Get ready for Halloween with Candy’s Costume sidewalk sale.
- Stop by My Animal Vet, Positano and Luna Dentistry for raffles and prizes!
There will truly be something for everyone.
Thank you to all our Sponsors!
Get your free tickets