Pull out your flannel and brush up on your pumpkin carving skills… The Mount Pleasant Village Harvest Fair is back!
The Merchants of Mount Pleasant Village are thrilled to present the 11th annual Harvest Fair taking place on Saturday, September 24th, from 10am to 4pm on Mount Pleasant Road between Eglinton and Davisville Avenues. Come kick off autumn with us!
The Harvest Fair will transform Mount Pleasant into an autumnal wonderland, complete with hay bales and pumpkins galore! This family-friendly event will see the return of Harvest Fair activities as well as new and exciting additions! Many businesses will be offering samples, sales, and workshops, so get ready to explore all that Mount Pleasant Village has to offer!
Four main areas of entertainment, check them out!
The Apple Orchard (at Soudan Ave & Mount Pleasant Rd)
Lots of live music and a chance to satisfy your sweet tooth with Sweet Cultura treats right here too!
- The Pepper Shakers
- The Don Valley Stompers
- Scottish Country Dance Music
- Comedians Dylan Gott and Andrew Barr!
The Lawn (at Hillsdale & Mount Pleasant Rd)
The kids’ perfect place!
- Get up close to animals with Pawsitively Pets and get some cool
- Face painting going for the day sponsored by Davisville Eye Care.
- Games and sports by Davisville Eye Care.
- Stay for storytime with Mabel’s Fables
- Magic show with Tricky Ricky!
- Balloon arch for instagrammable photos from Unbox Your Party
The Pumpkin Patch (at Belsize Dr & Mount Pleasant Rd)
Directly from Newfoundland and Labrador…
- Enjoy live music with Terra Bruce Productions
- Bouncy castle
- pumpkin carving and decor!
- Keep your eye open for more dancing with the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society.
The Fountain (at 522 Mount Pleasant Rd)
- Photo booth for some very Fall and cool photos!
- Fill up your water bottle
- Get dancing with Happy Feet
- Get creative with Midtown Tiny Tots at the crafts table.
- Last but not least, get treats for your dogs from Uberdog!
What else to Expect at the Harvest Fair?
Over 30 businesses with samples, sidewalk sale, exclusive tours and food specially for the Harvest Fair!
Check out some examples below:
- Turkish Sand Coffee for $2.99 by Well and Better Coffee.
- Granite Brewery tour for $10, which includes a pint of beer.
- Toronto Camera Club will have free studio portraits, open house including darkroom tour and prints for sale
- Sidewalk sale featuring all your favourite businesses like Healthwinds Spa a and Creative Clay Studio
- Circuit Fit will be giving out free 30-minute gym sessions as well as offering tours of their facilities
- Food and drink samples from ITS Tea, The Chef Upstairs, and other delicious restaurants
- A mosaic workshop hosted by MMMosaics/At Origin
- Test your balance with exciting games at Uptown Chiropractic between 12:30-4
- Caley-Beth’s natural products on sale with 20% off!
- Bread & Butter is offering a FREE butter tart when buying the city’s best schnitzel and salad!
- Get ready for Halloween with Candy’s Costume sidewalk sale.
- Henna designs at Collected Joy
- Stop by Davisville Kitchen and Elly and Amar Studio for raffles and prizes!
There will truly be something for everyone.
Thank you to all our Sponsors!
This event marks the return of in-person Mount Pleasant Village BIA events since the beginning of the pandemic, and we can’t wait to see you!Get your free tickets